William E. Sparks
W. E. (Bill) Sparks graduated Oklahoma City University, Bachelor of Science in 1978, and graduated from the University of Tulsa College of Law in 1982. From 1982 to 1983, Bill was a prosecutor in Oklahoma County District Attorney's Office, and from 1984 to present, has represented injured workers in Oklahoma.
Bill holds a license to practice law in Oklahoma and Texas. He is admitted to all the Oklahoma Federal Districts, as well as the Northern and Southern Districts of Texas, Southern District of Iowa, Eastern District of Pennsylvania, as well as the 3rd, 5th, 7th, 8th and 10th Courts of Appeals.
Bill has taught at the University of Tulsa College of Law, several chiropractic colleges around the U.S. and has lectured and spoken to various societies, various sections of The Oklahoma Bar Association, national and state organizations on workers compensation, safety and various legal matters.
He is a partner in Eaton & Sparks in Tulsa, Oklahoma, where he and Gary A. Eaton specialize in jury law.
Areas of Practice
- Workers' Compensation Law
- Personal Injury -- Defense
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Estate Planning
- Oklahoma, 1983
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Oklahoma, 1984
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Oklahoma, 1984
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma, 1984
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 1985
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit, 1985
- University of Tulsa College of Law, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Oklahoma City University